8 Week Challenge Info
Let's Do This!
Nancy Georges here. Thanks for applying for my upcoming 8 week fitness challenge. I am super excited to help you achieve your fitness goals.
The challenge is free, but, I am going to push you. I am going to ask you to track your macros, workouts, hop on the scale every week, take measurements and send me a weekly assessment. You don’t have to be perfect, just participate.
I used to charge around $1,500 to coach clients one on one, now I am doing it for fun. So if you are ready to be challenged, download the app and let’s get to achieving your goals.
step 1: Download the App
As long as you answered yes to all of the questions, once you download the app and add me as your advisor, your application has been approved for my next challenge. The date of the challenge is TBD. You also have the option of joining a challenge in progress in order to get a head start.
As a refresher, the questions were:
- Track macros daily
- Take weekly progress pics
- Take weekly measurements and weight
- Submit a weekly behavioral assessment
- Be open to feedback and changes to plan
- Participate in Nancy’s private Facebook community
- Download the premium app mytransphormationstartstoday for $47 a year
- That’s it, and you are in!
step 2: Set Advisor Setting
Once you download the app, you will want to set me as your advisor. When registering for the app it will ask you if anyone invited you. Put my email email@example.com in order to set me as your advisor.
Once you do that, I will be messaging you to get you set up on your new fitness journey.
How The Challenge Works
Compliance Driven Coaching
You don’t have to be perfect to receive coaching access to me. All you need to do is to is track your macros and workouts daily. You earn one on one coaching time with me every week week. Rewards given:
- Weekly 30 minute one on one coaching sessions
- Weekly group zoom meetings
- Weekly tweaks to nutrition and training
- Fully customized nutrition and training programming available
- The more compliance you have, the more I can help you.